The final result of my first project for
“Craft with Racaire” – Needle-roll #1
Summary of all links & content for
“Craft with Racaire” – Project #1 – Needle-roll #1:
- 1st step & posting: “Craft with Racaire – Needle-roll #1“
This step is about getting all the materials for the embroidery together and some basic tips & hints concerning choosing your materials.
- 2nd step & posting: “Craft with Racaire – Needle-roll #1 & German Brick Stitch Pattern #2”
This step explains how to read the chart of my German Brick Stitch Pattern #2. Furthermore some tips and tricks are provided how you work this technique and how you can simplify your life when you are working on German Brick Stitch embroidery. Finally we start with the embroidery.
- 3rd step & posting – the assembling of the needle-roll
During this step we will assemble the needle-roll.
- 4th step & posting – medieval finishing technique for the border
After the assembling we start with the seam treatment at the borders.
- 5th step & posting: “Craft with Racaire – Project #1 – Step 5 – Summery”
5.1 Finishing – last work at the padding
5.2 Finishing – the cords for the fastening/closing
5.3 Finishing – fast and easy tassels
Finally we will finish the needle-roll – here you will see how to make the cords for the closing & rather basic and easy tassels.